BabyDink Organic Carrier - Lunar
BabyDink is the comfy Baby Carrier, simply put it on like a T-Shirt! Same fit everytime; designed to grow with you and your Baby. It’s so Easy! Organic, handsfree baby wearing, with NO buckles, clips OR confusing wrapping techniques.
Baby Dink are proudly Australian made in Melbourne.
- BONDING WITH YOUR BABY
- ORGANIC COTTON FABRIC
- SUPER SOFT & BREATHABLE
- HANDSFREE BABYWEARING
- BIRTH TO 6 MONTHS (approx 8kgs)
- PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
BabyDink complies with rigorous safety testing of US standard ASTM F2907 and EU TR16512. Accredited by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a Hip-Healthy Product.
SUPPORT BabyDink signature elasticised hip band which adjusts to your body.
COMFORT Exclusive knit fabric is super stretchy and ensures zero sagging.
TRUSTED by Mums, Dads and Caregivers worldwide!
Unlike other baby carriers, BabyDink is designed to be worn just like a top. We are sized for the comfort and safety of you and your baby.
So how do you choose the right size for your carrier?
- Be guided by your fitted top size at the time of use – you can check your measurements using the graph above.
- Go up a size - To allow for baby, remember there will be two of you wearing the carrier.
- If your bust is bigger than a D, the next size up is highly recommended.
- Remember, your body will change and grow with the miracle that is giving life.
- The fully adjustable signature elasticised hip band will support you across 3 sizes, so even if sizing up feels ‘big’ – we’ve got you.
Handy Hints for Checking your Size
- Start with your pre-pregnancy size in mind and then check your measurements using a tape measure for accuracy - these measurements will indicate the best size for you.
- If you fall between sizes - always choose the larger size
- If your bust is bigger than a D, the larger size is highly recommended.
- BabyDink is Unisex - for Men's specific size selection please use measurement table provide below, replacing bust for chest measurements - be guided by your t-shirt size and then go one size up
- Measuring while pregnant? Use your best judgement when determining size, knowing that this carrier will be used post partum and you will want to accomodate yourself and babe safely.
- BabyDink should feel like a snug t-shirt. It should feel fitted but not restrictive. Our specially knitted organic stretch fabric is designed to mould to you and your baby’s body and grow with you. Keeping you both safe and supported.