Bamboo Stretch Beanie - CLOUD
Our new stretch beanie hat is designed with comfort in mind; made from the most luxuriously soft bamboo fabric, in a trendy ribbed texture. The fabric is incredibly soft, and super stretchy. Perfect for newborns & infants. Available in 8 signature Kiin colours.
Pair the beanie with our matching bamboo swaddles or bow headband for the cutest little newborn set; available separately or as a bundle.
Our bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin.
- Bamboo is more absorbent & breathable.
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable.
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
approx 0-4 months
95% Bamboo + 5% Spandex (stretch).
- Cool gentle wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry low. cool iron if needed.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Not to be worn when sleeping.
- Adult supervision recommended.
COLOUR & IMAGE DISCLAIMER:
Every endeavor is made to represent our products as accurately as possible, by photographing in light & bright natural settings with minimal editing (e.g no filters applied) and thorough descriptions. However, actual colours may vary slightly, this is due to multiple factors such as viewing on different device screens, and if the item is placed in different environments (e.g warm indoor lighting, or darker rooms etc).
Designed in Australia. Made in China.