Bamboo Stretch Swaddle + Headband Bundle - IVORY
We've bundled your favourite Kiin Stretch items for Baby!
- 1x Bamboo Stretch Bow Headband
- 1x Bamboo Stretch Swaddle
Kiin swaddles are ideal for all seasons and temperatures! The swaddles have multiple uses; use as a lightweight blanket, feeding cover, pram cover and more.
Our bamboo fabric not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits!
- Bamboo is a natural textile made from the pulp (viscose) of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, meaning it is gentle on delicate or sensitive baby skin.
- Bamboo is more absorbent & breathable.
- Bamboo is thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- Bamboo is one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow. It is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable.
- There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth!
- Cool gentle wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in the shade or tumble dry low. cool iron if needed.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Please take the time to read the Red Nose safe practices guide on ‘Swaddling & Wrapping babies’. Follow this guide carefully to reduce the Risks of Sudden Unexpected Deaths in Infancy (SUDI), including SIDS and Fatal Sleep Accident.
- High Fire danger - keep product away from heat and flames, and any other potential safety hazards
- Headband not to be worn when sleeping
COLOUR & IMAGE DISCLAIMER:
Every endeavor is made to represent our products as accurately as possible, by photographing in light & bright natural settings with minimal editing (e.g no filters applied) and thorough descriptions. However, actual colours may vary slightly, this is due to multiple factors such as viewing on different device screens, and if the item is placed in different environments (e.g warm indoor lighting, or darker rooms etc).
Designed in Australia. Made in China.