Natural Twine Moses Basket
Sorry, currently out of stock
The kiin natural twine moses basket is handwoven from natural paper twine on a Metal Base; making it strong and lightweight.
Bassinets and moses baskets are popular because they're smaller than a cot and can be easily placed where needed. The lightweight portability of the moses basket makes it easy to keep baby close to you wherever you are in your house, and if you need to travel while baby is young they are easy to transport with you to your accommodation unlike a bulky and heavy portable cot.The Moses Baskets continue to be useful long after baby outgrows them - they can be used for toy storage or a pet’s bed!
Purchase as a set with our Wooden Rocking Stand to save!
- Portable - So easy to move around your house, or take away from home.
- Cosy & Lightweight
- Includes foam mattress with cotton cover
- Suitable for babies from birth until they can sit up unassisted, roll over, or push themselves up on their hands & knees.
- This basket is handmade from natural materials and may have slight variations in colour and structure.
- Product is made from paper twine and is not subject to harmful chemicals.
- Handles straps are made from Cotton.
- Hand woven in China.
- Basket Size: 82cm L x 50cm W x28cm H
Mattress size is 70cm L x 35cm W x 4cm H
- Basket should be regularly aired; the best practice would be to remove the mattress, and place the basket outside in direct sunlight for a few hours.
- We recommend the use of a mattress protector & fitted sheet on the mattress.
Wooden Rocking Stand
The Wooden Rocking Moses Basket Stand compliments our range of Kiin Moses Baskets perfectly. If you would like the option to rest your moses basket on a stand - this is the perfect fit!
The stand has 2 modes; stationary or rocking mode. Simply swivel the round discs on the base to switch between the two modes.
The stand is designed for Moses Baskets with the following dimensions; 70-90cm Length & 34-40cm Width.
- Made from New Zealand Pine
- Coated in clear lacquer
- Easy to put together; comes un-assembled. You will need a phillips head screwdriver or drill to assemble.
- Dimensions: 80cm L x 46cm W x 53cm H (base of basket is at 40cm high)
- Max weight is 9kg