The New Parents Survival Guide book - The First Three Months
No matter how much you long for and plan for a baby, no one is quite prepared for the impact their new arrival has on their life. Learn to thrive (not just survive!) during the early months of parenthood with this guide, which is packed with practical advice and bite-sized tips.
- Care for and bond with your newborn
- Advice on breast- and bottle-feeding
- Supportive guidance on common breastfeeding concerns
- Ways to soothe your crying baby
- Baby sleep tips
- Manage your baby s minor ailments
- Essential self-care for mums and dads
About the Author
Wendy Green is a health project co-ordinator and health promoter and the author of a wide range of books in the Vie list ranging from IBS: A Self-Help Guide to Feeling Better to 100 Tips to Help You Through the Menopause.
- Format: Paperback
- Size: 17cm x 12.5cm
- Publisher: Octopus
- Page Count: 224