Mumma Etc. Wrap Carrier
The Mumma Etc. Wrap Carrier has been designed with the benefits of a soft carrier and the support of a structured carrier. Whilst based on a traditional Mei Dai style this wrap carrier is designed for the stylish modern mumma.
- Suitable from newborn through to toddlerhood
- Variety of carry positions available to suit you and your baby
- Strong, supportive handwoven linen with cross back for ultimate comfort
- Soft enough to wear around the house
- Minimal design - can be folded up and popped into your bag
- Approved by the IHDI as a “hip-healthy” product
- Simple and easy to use, with comprehensive video demos
SIZING + FIT
- Regular - suitable for up to dress size 14
- Long - suitable for dress size 14+
NEWBORN CARRY (FACING INWARD, LEGS IN) FROM 3.6kg
- FRONT CARRY (FACING INWARD) FROM 3.6kg
FRONT CARRY (FACING OUTWARD) FROM 6+ months
- BACK CARRY FROM 6+ months
HOW TO WEAR - FACING INWARDS
HOW TO WEAR - NEWBORN LEGS IN
HOW TO WEAR - BACK CARRY
Hand wash or gentle machine wash in cold water. Use a gentle detergent free of brighteners. Hang in the shade to dry and do not store in direct sunlight.
As the fabric is used, washed and loved, it will soften and fade, adding more character overtime.
See here for more detailed care instructions.