Made from 100% food grade silicone the Haakaa fresh food feeder is more hygienic and long lasting than other mesh material alternatives, which harbour bacteria, use harsh dyes, absorb odour and tear. But what really makes this feeder different from the rest is that it is also a teether! Simply turn your feeder upside down and your child is able to chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether – keeping your child entertained even longer.
Note: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears massage your child's teeth and gums.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- New lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free
- Tested to FDA and EU standards including European Standard on Safety of Toys: EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 Mechanical and physical properties
Wash product before and after each use. Disassemble the product as soon as child has finished and hand wash in warm soapy water (although dishwasher safe) rinse thoroughly and dry.
Do NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your haakaa products. To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.